This lightweight hydrating Nuori – Sun Repair Serum is the ideal solution for sun-exposed skin. The formula immediately calms and deeply rehydrates skin, while working on both emerging and existing visible signs of photo-damage.
- Restores skin’s moisture levels instantly and ensures long-lasting moisture retention.
- Offers anti-inflammatory and skin soothing benefits and reduces signs of photo-damage for an overall improved skin appearance.
- Damaging free radicals caused by sun exposure are neutralized, and melanin production is inhibited for a more even skin tone and texture.
- Fragrance free formula suitable for all skin types
Key ingrediënts Nuori – Sun Repair Serum
- Natural hyaluronic acid and carbohydrate complex
Ensure immediate, deep hydration and long-lasting moisture retention due to their water-binding properties.
- Plant-based, bio-fermented sorbitol complex, and chamomile flower
The calming and anti-irritant properties of these ingredients soothe the skin and reduce inflammatory responses as well as signs of photo-damage.
- Liquorice root extract and vitamins C and E
With potent doses of antioxidants, these ingredients neutralize damaging free radicals appearing from sun exposure.
How to use Nuori – Sun Repair Serum
Immediately after sun exposure: cleanse skin gently with tepid water and apply 2-3 pumps of serum to face, neck and décolleté.
Daily: use as a hydrating serum on cleansed skin, under moisturizer.
For extra cooling effect, store serum in fridge prior to application.
INCI: Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol¹, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane¹, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Levulinate, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice Root Extract), Glyceryl Caprylate, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin¹, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Citrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Gluconate, Citric Acid.
¹ Plant origin